The Still Waters Yoga Teacher Training and Advanced Yoga Studies are programs designed for all women who have a dedicated practice of yoga and long to share their love of yoga with others in the role of teacher AND for women who are primarily interested in deepening their personal practice (sadana) and knowledge of yoga. This training will root you in the ancient lineage of embodied spirituality honoring the feminine that becomes a living, breathing path created through you, as you. In community, we create true transformation that lasts and informs your dharma (unique expression) as a woman and leader in the world.
As a women in either of our programs you will:
There are two tracks available.
- Learn the art and science of alignment. Deepen your personal practice and experience more strength, joy and ease while receiving focused support and hands on assists.
- Expand your ability to lead and serve in the world participating in a strong community of feminine leadership that commits to share the BIGGEST, MOST DARING VISION FOR EACH OTHER.
- Have FUN experiencing (or reviewing) anatomy with Ahna Hoke, E-RYT 500 (link here to connect to her website) and massage therapist. Ahna does do much more than teach bones and muscles, she actually demonstrates function through movement and massage.
- Awaken shakti and tap into more energy with mantra (healing sound), mudra (finger and hand positions which bring joy) and meditation.
- Study ancient yogic history and philosophy honoring the divine feminine including Tantra, the Yoga Sutras, and the Bhagavad Gita.
- Heal your relationship with yourself and others through a lived experience of the Yamas and Niyamas. Each month choose a personal intention around one of these and then journal on what challenged you and what worked.
- Meet the goddesses of yoga and learn how their stories are relevant in your life today.
- Create more harmony between mind and body and make your actions more effective in the world with focused chakra practice.